What does "pero" mean in Spanish?
In Spanish, "pero" means:
Listen to "pero": (If you have an HTML5 enabled browser, you can listen to the native audio below)
This is a word that is used in the GamesForLanguage Spanish Language Game in the following scenes:
- Spanish 1, Level 1, Scene 1
- Spanish 1, Level 1, Scene 4
- Spanish 1, Level 2, Scene 1
- Spanish 1, Level 1, Scene 2
- Spanish 1, Level 4, Scene 1
- Spanish 1, Level 4, Scene 3
- Spanish 1, Level 6, Scene 2
- Spanish 1, Level 1, Scene 3
- Spanish 3, Level 1, Scene 1
- Spanish 3, Level 1, Scene 2
- Spanish 2, Level 1, Scene 1
You Want to Learn Spanish Fast?
Not everyone will agree with Benny Lewis', the Irish Polyglot's statement that learning a foreign language is easy.
But, if you are serious about learning Spanish - and even before you buy or subscribe to any expensive courses - you may want to learn more about Benny's approach by clicking on his explanation of "Why Spanish is easy!".
We can can also recommend our other partner site, Lingualia. It is FREE (unless you want to learn faster with the premium version).
We are practicing with it ourselves and you can read Ulrike's post: "Lingualia" - Learning Spanish (or English) - A Review, for her assessment.
Disclosure: The links above are to a partner's program with revenue sharing, if you decide to buy or subscribe.