What does "du kannst" mean in German?
In German, "du kannst" means:
you can (familiar)
Listen to "du kannst": (If you have an HTML5 enabled browser, you can listen to the native audio below)
This is a phrase that is used in the GamesForLanguage German Language Game in the following scenes:
- German 2, Level 1, Scene 1
- German 4, Level 1, Scene 9
- German 5, Level 1, Scene 1
- German 4, Level 2, Scene 1
- German 4, Level 2, Scene 2
- German 4, Level 2, Scene 3
- German 4, Level 2, Scene 7
- German 4, Level 2, Scene 8
- German 4, Level 3, Scene 2
You want to learn German Fast?
Not everyone will agree with Benny Lewis', the Irish Polyglot, that learning languages is easy.
But, if you are serious about learning German - and even before you buy or subscribe to any expensive courses (except, obviously, GamesforLanguage.com's German 1 and German 2 courses, which are FREE!) - you may want to learn more about Benny's approach by clicking on his explanation of "Why German is easy!".
Disclosure: The link above is to a partner's program with revenue sharing, if you decide to buy or subscribe.