What does "natürlich" mean in German?
In German, "natürlich" means: (adverb, or adjective)
naturally, of course
Listen to "natürlich": (If you have an HTML5 enabled browser, you can listen to the native audio below)
This is a word that is used in the GamesForLanguage German Language Game in the following scenes:
- German 1, Level 3, Scene 5
- German 1, Level 4, Scene 3
- German 1, Level 4, Scene 5
- German 1, Level 5, Scene 3
- German 4, Level 1, Scene 5
- German 4, Level 2, Scene 11
- German 4, Level 3, Scene 7
- German 4, Level 2, Scene 12
- German 4, Level 3, Scene 1
- German 4, Level 4, Scene 1
- German 4, Level 5, Scene 1
- German 4, Level 5, Scene 3
- German 4, Level 6, Scene 10
- German 4, Level 6, Scene 4
You Want to Learn German Fast?
Not everyone will agree with Benny Lewis', the Irish Polyglot, that learning languages is easy.
But, if you are serious about learning German - and even before you buy or subscribe to any expensive courses (except, obviously, GamesforLanguage.com's German Stories, which are FREE!) - you may want to learn more about Benny's approach by clicking on his explanation of "Why German is easy!".
We recently discovered a very effective app for learning German: MosaLingua. In addition to the iOS and Android app there is now also a MosaLingua Desktop App for PC, Mac and Linux users available. You can also try out the "Lite" version for FREE!
Disclosure: The link above is to a partner's program with revenue sharing, if you decide to buy or subscribe.