How do you say "a little, a bit, a little bit" in German Translation?
In German, the way you say "a little, a bit, a little bit" is:
Listen: (If you have an HTML5 enabled browser, you can listen to the native audio below)
This is a phrase that is used in the GamesForLanguage German Language Game in the following scenes:
- German 1, Level 5, Scene 6
- German 1, Level 6, Scene 1
- German 1, Level 6, Scene 6
- German 1, Level 6, Scene 4
- German 4, Level 1, Scene 5
- German 4, Level 1, Scene 6
- German 4, Level 1, Scene 8
- German 4, Level 6, Scene 6
- German 4, Level 6, Scene 5
You Want to Learn German Fast?
Not everyone will agree with Benny Lewis', the Irish Polyglot's statement "Why German is easy!".But, if you are serious about learning German - and even before you buy or subscribe to any expensive courses (except GamesforLanguage.com's German 1 and German 2 courses obviously, which are FREE!) you may want to learn more about Benny's approach.
Disclosure: The link above is to a partner's program with revenue sharing, if you decide to buy or subscribe.